Latest update (4/16):
Effective April 19, the Library has expanded its public schedule:
9 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 6 pm
9 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 8 pm
9 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm
1 pm – 5 pm
With COVID-19 cases on the rise in New Jersey, the Library remains open to the public but must reinforce the following protocols:
–Computer assistance from the reference desk only. One-on-one help at each patron computer and the scanner is not available.
–Exact change for printing. The staff will not handle money. Additional funds can be left on the patron account for later use.
–Proctoring and notary services are suspended until further notice.
Lobby pickup is available for anyone who wishes not to enter the building. Call us with your requests or email email@example.com.
For the health and safety of everyone and in compliance with all state and local regulations, we respectfully require:
- Face coverings (nose and mouth must be covered) and social distancing required outdoors and in the building. (Wifi is available both inside and outside.)
- For building entry temperature check is required: taken by kiosks at each entrance. (Face coverings and temperature check are required for all over the age of 2.) The building is open at 25% capacity.
- Please return all materials to book drops before entering the building.
Children’s Room: Maximum 8 people (small children are included with their adult)
Main floor: Maximum 25 people (12 years and up to enter library unaccompanied)
In- building services include:
- Public computing: One hour session/day with SOPL or Internet card.
Materials pick-up will continue for those who prefer.
- Call us, place requests online using your personal account, or email firstname.lastname@example.org; you can request to have your items bagged and available for pick-up in the lobby.
- Books you have placed on hold will be held at circulation desks.
Not available at this time:
- Meeting room, ReBL borrowing, Newspapers/Magazines.
- Proctoring or notary services by appointment only.
- No food or drink allowed in the building.