For the health and safety of every one and In compliance with all state and local regulations, We respectfully require:
- Face coverings (nose and mouth must be covered) and social distancing required outdoors and in the building. (Wifi is available both inside and outside.)
- For building entry temperature check is required: taken by kiosks at each entrance. (Face coverings and temperature check are required for all over the age of 2.) The building is open at 25% capacity.
- Please return all materials to book drops before entering the building. (All returns are quarantined for 72 hours.)
The library is open for public use during the following hours:
9 am -12 pm; 2 pm – 6 pm
9 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm; 6 pm – 8 pm
9 am – 12 pm (seniors); 2 pm – 5 pm
1 pm – 5 pm
Children’s Room: Maximum 8 people (small children are included with their adult)
Main floor: Maximum 25 people (12 years and up to enter library unaccompanied)
In- building services include:
- Public computing: One hour session/day with SOPL or Internet card.
- Proctoring, notary, computer assistance are available by appointment (phone or email).
Materials pick-up will continue for those who prefer.
- Call, email email@example.com; you will be notified when your books are bagged and available for pick-up in the lobby.
- Books you have placed on hold will be held at circulation desks.
Not available at this time:
- Meeting room, Interlibrary loan delivery, ReBL borrowing, Newspapers/Magazines.
- No food or drink allowed in the building.