Latest update (9/6):
The library’s fall schedule is:
9 am – 6 pm
9 am – 8 pm
9 am – 5 pm
9 am – 5 pm
1 pm – 5 pm
The library building is open, even as construction continues on the new complex across the street. Visitors should note that Taylor Place may not be accessible to drive into our parking lot, so they should continue on to Comstock Place, which is a one-way street from Scotland Rd.
Lobby pickup is available for anyone who wishes not to enter the building. Call us with your requests or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per local regulations, we continue to respectfully require:
- Face coverings (nose and mouth must be covered) and social distancing required in the building. (Wifi is available both inside and outside.)
- For building entry temperature check is required: taken by kiosks at each entrance. (Face coverings and temperature check are required for all over the age of 2.)
- Please return all materials to book drops before entering the building.
Children’s Room: Maximum 8 people (small children are included with their adult)
Main floor: Maximum 25 people (12 years and up to enter library unaccompanied)
In- building services include:
- Public computing: One hour session/day with SOPL or Internet card.
Materials pick-up will continue for those who prefer.
- Call us, place requests online using your personal account, or email email@example.com; you can request to have your items bagged and available for pick-up in the lobby.
- Books you have placed on hold will be held at circulation desks.
Not available at this time:
- Meeting room
- Proctoring or notary services by appointment only.
- No food or drink allowed in the building.