Note: Beginning Monday, November 23, Village offices will be closed to the public until further notice. The library building will remain open under its revised schedule pending further developments.
For the health and safety of every one and in compliance with all state and local regulations, we respectfully require:
- Face coverings (nose and mouth must be covered) and social distancing required outdoors and in the building. (Wifi is available both inside and outside.)
- For building entry temperature check is required: taken by kiosks at each entrance. (Face coverings and temperature check are required for all over the age of 2.) The building is open at 25% capacity.
- Please return all materials to book drops before entering the building. (All returns are quarantined for 72 hours.)
The library is open for public use during the following hours:
9 am -12 pm; 2 pm – 6 pm
9 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm; 6 pm – 8 pm
9 am – 12 pm (seniors); 2 pm – 5 pm
1 pm – 5 pm
Children’s Room: Maximum 8 people (small children are included with their adult)
Main floor: Maximum 25 people (12 years and up to enter library unaccompanied)
In- building services include:
- Public computing: One hour session/day with SOPL or Internet card.
- Proctoring, notary, computer assistance are available by appointment (phone or email).
Materials pick-up will continue for those who prefer.
- Call us, place requests online using your personal account, or email firstname.lastname@example.org; you can request to have your items bagged and available for pick-up in the lobby.
- Books you have placed on hold will be held at circulation desks.
Not available at this time:
- Meeting room, ReBL borrowing, Newspapers/Magazines.
- No food or drink allowed in the building.